Our Core Character Values
- Full love and devotion to God is normal for the believer.
- We must model integrity and accountability.
- We must possess approachability and compassion –These are the natural results of God’s grace!
- People matter to God; therefore they matter to us.
- We must commit to live by the authority of Scripture.
- We are committed to a life of servanthood – using our gifts in ministry.
- We are committed to spiritual reproduction.
Our Core Ministry Values
These are the values that guide the process and function of the ministry.
- Prayer will permeate all that we do.
- Family matters to God: therefore it matters to us.
- Seek out accountability.
- Model generosity.
- Balance patience and tenacity.
- Excellence reflects and honors God.
In Essential Beliefs – We Have Unity
“There is one body and one Spirit… there is one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all…”
In Non-Essential Beliefs – We Have Liberty
“Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters… Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls…So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God…So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God.”
Romans 14:1, 4, 12, 22
In All of Our Beliefs – We Show Charity
“If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.”
1 Corinthians 13:2